Compact foldable changing table
The horizontal version of our changing table series made of high-quality molded wood with a central part made of metal is ideal for customer toilets and for narrow sanitary rooms. KAWAQ only protrudes into the room when it is used and when closed again it is an attractive eye-catcher for the changing station in public spaces, as child daycare centres, cafés, doctors’ surgeries, hotels and restaurants.
Space-saving baby changing station
This robust wall-mounted changing table has minimum space requirements and can be fitted flexibly at any desired height. When closed, the changing table has a depth of 22,5 cm when opened only 49 cm! KawaQ can be opened and closed very simply with just one swift movement. Built-in stoppers prevent the flap from falling down suddenly. Space for nappies and care products is provided by a fitted shelf.
No assembling necessary
The changing station is completely assembled. It just has to be hung on to a wall hanging plate which is included. The changing table is secured with two screws.
The middle part in the front is made of metal and has a lasered pictogram on a white background
(which can, however, be highlighted in colour with a foil supplied).
- incl. changing mat made of grey PU leather (PVC free, resistant to fat and oil)
- tested by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV) and certified with the GS mark for Tested Safety
- high side sections in accordance with accident prevention provision BG/GUV-SR S2
- test principle | PfG EK5/AK3 18-20:2018
- hygienic and simple to clean
- withstands rubbing, bumps and scratches
- equipped with maintenance-free stoppers